The Board offers advice, support, and training to governors and senior leaders on the following range of personnel matters:
- The employment responsibilities of headteachers and governing bodies;
- Appraisal policy and implementation;
- Contracts of employment;
- Pay policy;
- Professional support for new headteachers;
- Staff conduct, grievance, performance, sickness or redundancy matters.
Downloadable versions of the Board's guidance on personnel procedures are available from the Members' Area regarding:
- Discipline and grievance;
- Managing staff changes;
- Sickness absence;
- Performance management.